2018 Olympic Distance Training Programs
Programs designed specifically for the advanced needs of a longer endurance event plus individual attention in all 3 disciplines through coached group and individual workouts. It is recommended that participants have completed a sprint triathlon. Open to ages 18yrs & older.
All programs have a goal race but training can be used for your choice of olympic distance race.
1. Olympic Program (15 weeks)
- Monthly training plan outlining daily swim, bike and run workouts
- Coached and fully supported group workouts (Track – Tuesday 6:30PM Lake Highlands HS, Bike – Saturday 7:00am Dallas Bike Works or Windsurf Bay Park (spring/summer), Swim – Tues 5:30am @ Texins Activity Center or 7am Open Water – Windsurf Bay Park
- Training Intro Clinic – Taking your Training to the next level
- Clinics designed for longer endurance events:
Open Water Swim Clinic
Intro to the Rhythm of Running
Race Day Strategy
Olympic program fee: $350 $265 Tri-Now member
prices include race registration
|Cedar Hill Olympic Program: Feb 21st – June 9th||REGISTER HERE|
For questions on the Olympic distance program, please contact CoachFrank@Tri-Now.com