SUMMER CYCLING CAMP – AUGUST 11-13, 2017
Mena Mountain Resort
Summer Cycling Camp is intended to build on a good base and sharpen your training. It is perfect for those training for a long course or iron distance tri, a cycling event or athletes wanting to elevate training. Bring your run shoes – brick workouts will be available after each ride.
Step up your training and gain knowledge and skills!
- Opportunity to get in 100+ miles
- SAG support follows each ride
- Professional Coaches on rides. Coaches are open to and welcome questions throughout camp!
- Ride nutrition, hydration and recovery snacks offered for each ride.
Cost: $299 includes:
- lodging for Friday and Saturday
- continental breakfast
- Saturday lunch
- plus all camp activities/amenities above.
- (Friday and Saturday dinner not included – on your own or as a group)
Questions: Contact Debra@Tri-Now.comCamp Itinerary
The Mena Summer cycling camp is a unique climbing challenge with incredible vistas and very little traffic. It is an all inclusive camp with coaching, instruction, sag, hearty meals and down time to enjoy the pool and camaraderie. I consider it a “must do” as it is so different from the type and style of riding in the DFW area.
Mena cycling camp was an awesome experience for me since it is full of very challenging climbs along wonderful scenic views and of course with awesome teammates to hang out with along the ride!
I did not have to worry about anything because the trip is thoroughly organized with healthy food, a nice place to stay and sag wagons full of fuel and tools to support the team and to simply to enjoy the ride!
I have done it twice and I would love to do it many more times!