2018 SPRING BASE CAMP
March 2 – 4, 2018
Camp training options offer athletes of all levels the opportunity for an epic adventure!
The 2018 Tri-Now endurance Spring Base Camp is a back for the 9th year offering a weekend of focused triathlon training in the beautiful Texas hill country. Participants are offered the opportunity to log base miles and work on technique away from the distractions of everyday life. Gain early season training through fully supported and coached swim, bike, run and brick workouts.
- All camp activities including:
- SAG support on each ride
- Professional coaches on rides. Coaches are open to and welcome questions throughout camp!
- Ride nutrition, hydration and recovery snacks
- breakout sessions in hill riding, run video, strength or yoga
- Friday dinner
- Saturday breakfast and lunch
- Sunday breakfast
- Saturday dinner – on your own or we will have group reservations
CLICK HERE for Fredericksburg Lodging