September 16-17, 2017
Swim, Bike and Run on the IM 70.3 Austin race course
- Be more comfortable with the course and your preparation for race day
- Train on the course you will ride on race day
- Focused training away from daily distractions
- Learn how to best plan for IM 70.3 Austin
- Get tips and tricks to make you race ready!
Every training session will be fully supported with water, Gatorade, general nutrition and SAG support. Please bring the specific nutrition you will use on race day. This training weekend is great opportunity to tune in and practice your race day nutrition plan. Tri-Now Coaches will be available for Q&A throughout weekend.
Kayak Support available during swim
Various distances will be set on swim and run course – athletes can do entire distance or any preferred.
Aid stations available on run
7:30am : Walter E. Long Park – Athlete welcome and weekend overview – come ready to ride
8:30am: Ride 56 mile race course
Dinner: 5:30PM Group Dinner (optional)
7:30a: Walter E. Long Park – morning check-in & briefing
8:00: 1.2 Mile swim in Decker Lake followed by 13.1 run
$85 by August 31st
$100 after August 31st
Registration closes Friday September 15th @ 6:00PM
CLICK HERE for a link to hotels in Austin